You don’t need to raise your concerns with ITV first, but we encourage you to do so. This is in line with our Speaking Up policy.
You can use the Safecall service if you are uncomfortable using the process set out in the policy. You can also use Safecall if you believe your concern has not been adequately addressed.
Safecall is an independent, impartial, externally-run service. It enables you to report issues related to the working environment in a safe and secure manner. Communications to Safecall are treated on a strictly confidential basis.
Safecall can be used to report concerns relating to:
- Malpractice, fraud, bribery or corruption;
- Other criminal offences or illegal acts;
- Conduct that has endangered, or is likely to endanger, the health and safety of an individual;
- Conduct that has damaged, or is likely to damage, the environment; or
- Concealment of information relating to any of the above.
Safecall should not be used to report concerns relating to:
- An immediate threat to life or property: use the specific ITV or your local emergency procedures instead.
- Any grievances or personal employment issues you may have in relation to your terms of employment which should be raised in line with ITV’s Grievance or Bullying and Harassment policies. These are available on MyITV for the UK and from the local HR or Managing Directors office for our international businesses.
- Personal or legal disputes.
- Accusations which you know are false. Doing so may lead to disciplinary measures.
- Specific health and safety incidents which should be reported via ITV’s usual health and safety incident reporting channels through the Health and Safety team or the reporting tool, airsweb AVA.
For more information on the policies referred to above please go to myITV or Compass.itv.
Please use the option below to share a concern. ENSURE YOU QUOTE ‘ITV’ AS THE COMPANY NAME - so that your concerns can be correctly escalated.
You can also contact Safecall by phone 0800 915 1571. If you are calling from outside of the UK there are international freephone numbers at www.safecall.co.uk/freephone. Safecall’s phone lines are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You will speak directly with one of Safecall’s call handlers. If English is not your first language you can request an interpreter.